Saturday 30 July 2005

Incident On Paignton Bus Station

Yesterday afternoon I pulled into Paignton Bus Station with about 60 people on board. Most of them got off. There were about 20 people waiting to get on. The first was a little old lady followed by two Asian teenagers. Behind them were two while males, holiday makers in their thirtys.While I was checking the little old lady's ticket one off these bastards asked me in a loud voice if we allowed Muslims on the buses in Torquay.
I told him, "Yes we do; but not you." I told him to get off the bus. He seemed to think I was joking and was most upset when I said I wasn't joking and that I found his remark offensive. His companion then walked round the off side of the bus and squirted water at me through the open window. They then walked off the bus station.
I called the Station Contoller over and pointed them out and asked him to make sure they did not return and board a later bus.

This is Page One from al-Qaeda's manual on "How to Recruit Suicide Bombers" which states:-
"First get Stupid White People to Make Racist Comments to Non White English Teenagers. All will be hurt by them, most will ignore them but a few of them will turn up at our Training Camps. This is our biggest area for recruitment of future heroes."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more. Just found this blog while searching around a blog archive for something else entirely, great to see local stories.

MatB