Tuesday 27 September 2005

Yellow Jacket, footnote.

Footnote 1.
Yesterday I told the depot manager I would wear the stupid yellow thing when ever the company said I must; i.e. in an bus running area. To night I fininshed work and drove a bus into the yard and parked it in the fuel line. I was ten feet from the door to the pay-in room (where I don't have to wear YJ) and I foregot YJ and got seen walking in bus running area by manager and got told of.

We have buses running late all over the place, people waiting far too long for a bus, we are driving on a route through a housing estate with blind bends and hills and right turns on to main roads that are imposible to take without ignoring the rule in the Highway Code that says, "never start a right turn you can not complete." and the company are so worried by the new political correctness of Helth and Safety that time is spent giving me a leture for crossing ten feet of bus running area where the only way a bus could have hit me is if some one was dangling one from a helicopter and dropped it on my head.

No comments: