Thursday 13 October 2005

Guess Who Got on the Bus To day.

Yesterday he had an out of date Day Pass, to day he had an out of date Weekly pass. When I pointed out that the ticket expired on the 9th he looked surprised and asked me the date. I told him and he got of the bus. So on the radio once again and the next driver took the pass from him and over the next hour and a half I heard reports of him walking towards Paignton. 5 miles. And if you were in the Bay to day you will know that the rain was a lot more than heavy.

I just love a story with a happy ending!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, love your blog! I'm creating a website called Fizzy Blogs that will allow people to advertist their blogs using tiny little bubbles. www.redskytechnology.com/fizzy.html. I doing some research, and am wondering whether you would be interested in such a website, and whether you'd want to buy a bubble?
Thanks for your time!