Friday 18 November 2005

Lost Property


If you leave something on a bus it will end up in the Lost Property Department in Paignton (phone 01803 665600 10:00 am to 4:30 pm, Mon to Fri). After a resonable length of time, a few months, a list goes up in the payin room of all unclaimed lost property and the driver's name who handed it in. If your name is there you can go and claim what ever it is. If you don't go and claim I imagine what ever it is gets thrown away. I not certain about that but old scarfs, size 3 football boots (muddy) and lady's purses, usually empty I'm sorry to say don't have much appeal. Any way to day was my day to find my name on the list and I received the CD/MP3 player as shown in the photo.

If you lost this player on my bus could you please send me the instruction book as I am having some difficulty trying to work out how it works. Many thanks in advance.

No comments: