Tuesday 13 December 2005

Bus Stop, not coach stop

This is the bus stop at Brixham Bank Lane. My bus is the one at the front. Then came the coach and the driver looked at the bus stop and decided that he too was driving a bus, not a coach. Then, as he was unloading his passengers for a days wander round the delights of Brixham an other 12 turned up. The driver of the coach got a bit upset that I had taken photos of his coach and wanted to know why. I told him I always take pictures of coaches illegally parked on bus stops. I didn't tell him that all I ever did with them was show them here. He even got on the bus and was shouting at me, silly man. I was tempted to shut the doors and drive away but an ambulance turned up and we had to move away in a hurry.
Coach firm was North Dorset, from Bournemouth, phone number 01203 311799

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My apologies for this unsolicited comment.
I’m conducting a survey on employee bloggers as part
of my MSc degree in Information Studies from Nanyang
Technological University (Singapore).
I sent you an email earlier on inviting you to take
part in my survey, here’s the link once again:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=480441548245
The survey is only for bloggers who write about work
amongst other things in their blogs. Respondents who
complete the survey and allow me access to their blogs
as part of a qualitative analysis, stand a chance of
winning a US$50 Amazon.com gift certificate in a lucky
draw.
Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Saw the same thing in Inverness today. A Wallace Arnold/Shearings tour coach loading passengers at a bus stop. I counted 5 service buses which had to stop with their rear ends sticking out and blocking the road. It was still there when the wife dragged me off to spend some more of my money so I don't know how many buses it affected.