Sunday 1 October 2006

A Bit of a Boast.


Out in my back garden I have a max/min thermometer and I knew September was going to be a warm dry month so I noted the max temperature through the month.

The average max temp was 22.5C for the month with the highest temperature being 26C on the 5th and the lowest 17C on the 29th. 21 days out of 30 were above 20C. So next year if you are thinking of having a late holiday you know just where to come.

The photo of the Harbour and Warren Hill was taken on the 24th and shows the blue sky and sun shine for all to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're wicked. You are such a tease. Can I pitch my tent in your back garden? I'd love to get funding to ride around buses in Torbay. Please send cheques to...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. This is supposed to be our warmest time of year. Often, October is unbearably hot, but right now it is cold, cloudy and windy.