Sunday 1 April 2007

Sunday, So It Is Raining.



Sunday, day off and it is raining. It was also the start of the Around Torbay Free bus pass and new fares and several tickets changes so even though it is raining I am rather glad I am not working. Still, got tomorrow to look forward to when I will be working. Should be fun. Don't worry I will let you know how things go.

You can see how the changes have effected the bus service; these two buses you can see should be 12 minutes apart. I am only guessing but I believe the front bus is the one running late.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the front one is on time? Looks like the one in the background could of been either A) overtaken by the on-time driver or B) is on time, but is trying to give the driver infront a bit of breathing space by holding back a little more. Hehe.

I have been made aware of some bus drivers who purposely stick behind a late running bus to keep their passenger count to minimum...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous: In London that activity is called Scratching and it happens quite often down there.

David said...

Scratching doesn't happen much down here, we are too nice. Having said that( the nice bit) I saw who was driving the front bus. That was the one running late. With out a doubt.