Sunday 15 April 2007

Three Buses in an Hour.

First bus, I couldn't adjust the steering wheel and it was in a very odd position so control provided me with an other bus. That smelt a bit old, like someone had been sick and it hadn't been cleaned as well as it should, so a third bus was produced. Good job it was Sunday and there were plenty of spare buses lying a round doing nothing. Rest of the day was quiet, lots of passengers but little traffic on the road. Anyway here is a photo of Torquay Harbour I took a few days ago.


One little piece of news I came across in the local paper is that the Brixham Park and Ride will be running again this year from the end of May. Isn't that nice.

1 comment:

The Captain said...

This picture is making me yearn for my holidays. August seems such a long way away.