Saturday 12 May 2007

A Letter In The Local Paper

This is a letter from the local paper, the Herald Express.

YOUR BUS SERVICE IS JUST FINE

10 May 2007

I am writing in response to P A Noyce's letter (Your View, Thursday, May 3) regarding Stagecoach buses needing to provide a more reliable service.I have just spent five days just outside Goodrington and think you have a wonderful bus service compared with West Midlands travel.The No12 bus ran about every 10 minutes, drivers are very polite and helpful.I suggest to P A Noyce if you are not happy with your bus service you should visit Wolverhampton.

If our bus decides to turn up we are greeted by miserable, unhelpful drivers who seem to find it hard to communicate with you, they then take us on what can only be described as a journey from hell as they speed down the road, jam on their breaks and throw you from one end of the bus to the other.Please make the most of what you have, I would love to get on a bus up here and be greeted with: "Hi, how are you?"Mind you, if I did I'd probably fall off the bus with shock!

CAROLYN WILLIAMS
Wolverhampton

Nice when someone writes something nice about us.

No comments: