Saturday 8 September 2007

Abbey Road

Abbey Road, in Torquay, early this morning. There was a lot of mist about which usually means we are going to have a fine day. Which we did. Sun all day long. Isn't Torquay wonderful?


It was a good day driving too, even though I had a 10 hour 20 minute duty. Traffic was light appart from an accident at the Penn Inn roundabout which put me ten minutes late into Newton but I made that up before I got back to Paignton. And now I have two days off and the sun has promised to shine for me on both days.

And here are some reflections in a bus window.

4 comments:

Paul said...

You seem to be missing a tax disc in this shot.

David said...

It's one of those tamper proof, stick on the windscreen type tax discs that is just out of shot, honest.

Lord Hutton said...

And you seem to be driving the wrong way down Abbey Road!

Anonymous said...

I did hope no one would spot that.