Tuesday 13 November 2007

Stagecoach bus services are wonderful.


Stagecoach bus services are wonderful. I mean on Sunday I got on this 31 at 11 am, the driver asked me where I was going and I told him Sydney and at 9 pm UK time on Monday I was in Sydney.

OK. Ok I did get a National Express to Heathrow and then a Boeing 777 to Singapore and on to Sydney and then a Sydney City train out to Eastwood but the trip started with the 31 seen here. It's warm (24C) and sunny here. I tried to take a photo in the Cactus Garden at Singapore Airport but the humidity was so high the camera lens fogged up.

8 comments:

Steve said...

The fish in the pond at Sigapore airport are incredible. We've got a room booked at the transit hotel there when we fly to the UK next month. That way we'll get to lie down and have some proper sleep at least for a little while on the trip.

Unknown said...

Where will you be visting in sydney & how long are you staying for?

David said...

I am staying in Eastwood and will be here until next Wednesday.

Lord Hutton said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

OZ is a lovely place, hope you enjoy it. What airline did you take?
You need a decent airline for that kind of long journey.
Hope you dont come back via America, I was 15 at the time and got fingerprinted like a terrorist,
bloody disgusting.

SkippyMom said...

Being from the states I had to read that twice [yes I know geography, but I thought you were implying a local place]....You're hook was so cute and a great twist. I love your blog and hope you have a wonderful time in OZ.

Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

"Stagecoach bus services are wonderful"

It's a shame we can't say the same about our train services...

Anonymous said...

I don't believe Brian Souter wrote that, how would he fit a laptop in his carrier bag! If it is him - hi Brian remember me - hmmph - didn't think so.