Saturday 5 April 2008

At Last.



Well, it's arrived, only 5 days late. So eager to try it out I went down to Fleet Street to catch a bus up to St Marychurch, The driver looked at my pass when I said Marychurch and looked at me and said,"You're having a laugh ain't you." and registered me as a Staff Pass. Failed at the first hurdle, still never mind I can try on the way back. So I waited with pass in hand for a 32 but when it came there were several people waiting and the driver looked busy so to save time I showed him my staff pass, no ticket to issue. So I still don't know if it works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also got mine today, but haven't had time to use it yet- will try next week.

Anonymous said...

My wife & I both got ours on the 5th also.

Big Steve

Anonymous said...

Even if they don't get paid as much as they're supposed to, the bus companies get paid for each free jounrey taken.

So if you use you pass you can get Stagecoach more money lol!!