Sunday 6 April 2008

Dog Poo

So there I was, driving up Fleet St. Two hundred metres ahead was a dog, part greyhound, part dashound. part something else. It decided that the middle of Fleet St was a good place to spend a penny. Owner settled down to wait back to me and my 11.5 tonne, 2 metre wide 3.45 metre high bus with 50 people on board bus. So I stopped. Well I wasn't going to run over all that dog poo was I?

Lady owner did the responsible thing and waited for her dog to do what dogs have to do. I waited also. Just as lady owner finished collecting what the dog had done she noticed bus. I waved to indicate that what ever she was doing was more important than me getting to Newton Abbot. She looked sheepish but continued to clean the street up which was fine by me.

2 comments:

Dave said...

You are a considerate driver! -Dave

ZeroZen said...

well, a dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do.