Wednesday 21 May 2008

Story going round at Work

There is a rumour doing the rounds at work today that we, Stagecoach in Devon that is, are without a Managing Director. I don't believe it myself, not until it is officially confirmed anyway.
More when I hear more.

The story is confirmed, Mr C Hilditch who has been Managing Director of Stagecoach in Devon for at least 5 years has left. No firm details are available as to the circumstances of his leaving nor what his future plans are but I would like to wish him all the best where ever he ends up. He certainly stayed longer than the three Managing Directors who preceded him in the ten years I have been with the company and brought many changes to the company, the most notable been the updating of our fleet of buses, a project not yet complete.

I have no idea yet who will replace him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the perfect quote...

"When the throne sits empty, the sword rules"

Anonymous said...

Hi David, I have been reading your blog and you seem the ideal person to run Devon. How about it?