Sunday 1 June 2008

A Bus Trip to Teignmouth



A day off so I went for a ride up to Teignmouth with the camera in movie mode. This clip shows the section between Brunel Manor and Sheldon Bridge. It's not continuous as my camera only takes movies for one minute and then stops for 20 seconds to store the existing data. I am going to get a new, bigger, better camera before my next holidays in September that will take longer shots, and sound. I'll have to work a few days overtime to afford it though.


I sat upstairs in the front nearside seat and those trees appear very, very close compared with the view from the driving seat where I normal sit.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, yes the scenic route. Many a time I've gone up to Exeter the long way along that road. Glad to see the ice cream van is still there - it's an institution

Dave said...

I'll bet it beats driving in the city. - Dave

Anonymous said...

i was on a bus yesterday and the bus driver did a fantasic job of getting through this very tight bit of road was a row of busses on one side and a row of parked vans the other side of the road and he did a great job of getting through

i wouldnt facey of doing that as i thgouht he had no chance of getting by at all

Anonymous said...

Judging by the state of the front nearside corner of 15325's roof this afternoon (4/6/08)when it came through Babbacombe it looks like it (J825 HDC)has disagreed with a branch or two along this section of road!!