Tuesday 17 March 2009

Don't do this at home boys and girls.

Video Clip

The above clip is a Devon & Cornwall Police video and shows a motorcyclist travelling at speeds approaching 150 mph on a section of the main road between Exeter and Newton Abbot before turning off and heading for Teignmouth. The motorcyclist got a ten month jail sentence for dangerous driving.


And while you are there I got this error message up on the screen a couple of days ago. It's the second time it been visiting. Nothing seems to happen when I press OK except the message goes away. I put it on Google and got 4 links, all to web sites that help with computer problems. All had the same error message but no answers as to what it is. So far no one has come back and said his computer exploded in flames in the middle of the night but if you know what this thing is please let me know. Do I buy a new computer or what?

6 comments:

Plymothian said...

Try reinstalling Internet Explorer

Anonymous said...

That looks like an error in Internet Explorer. Try using one of the free alternatives, e.g. Firefox or Opera.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above, forget Internet Explorer. Firefox is leaps and bounds ahead. I've used it for about 5 years and never looked back. It's free and has loads of optional add-ons to customize the browser.

Dave said...

The completed IE8 was available a couple of days ago. I have it and it works fine - quite fast. That motorcyclist was an idiot huh? - Dave

Lord Hutton said...

Definitely try Firefox
That bastard. It could have been me coming the other way etc

Unknown said...

Internet Explorers broke.

Install Google Chrome...