Friday 13 July 2012

Work Starts on the Palm Court Site, at last.

The sun finally came out here in Torquay this afternoon so I went for a walk along the seafront. Work has been going on for a few days at the Palm Court clearing the site. Nothing has been knocked down yet but there are a couple of earth movers and 4 or 5 men working down there. I'm wondering about access to the site with the main road passing so close. There doesn't appear to be any other way in or out except the gate where the man in the orange jacket is standing, so I expect there will be the odd delay for traffic over the coming months. Watch this space for developments. I don't suppose the weather is on the side of the demolition team from Wring.

1 comment:

Cabbie J said...

I believe some of the heavy equipment has been there for a while, I imagine it is craned in overnight.