Saturday 26 April 2008

Nasty Letter 3 About the Blog

A letter from Richard Scant OM(A) T re post about safe driving certificate. I took a photo of a notice but failed to remove the bottom bit with Christina Ratcliffe's signiture on it. Other undisclosed problems which will be discussed on Tuesday 29 April 2008 at a hearing.



More on Tuesday



Booze Up in a Brewery




Today 29 April at 11 am I was due to see the assistant depot manager about something I posted on this blog. I am not saying what but all I will be able to do this time is plead guilty. So I got to work in good time 10:25 for a 10:47 sign on. There I was told by a controller I would not be going in for my hearing as the Union rep was at an other hearing in Paignton. Union members can have their union rep present at hearings. I don't have a union rep as I have been a member and then an Ex member of the TGWU, NUT, NASUWT, and the RMT. The reason I became an ex member of all these unions is because they all screwed up when I expected support except for the RMT. In the case of the RMT, the rep threatened to kill me. Anyway the controller, being told by the union rep that he, the rep, would be in Paignton and would not be available for hearing in Torquay sent the spare bus driver over to Paignton on the asumsion that I would not be having my hearing, so either I went in for my hearing and a bus didn't run or the bus ran and my hearing would be put back. You will be glad to know the bus ran and the hearing has been put back. No idea till when. Will keep you informed.




Later:- the hearing has been set for Wednesday 7 May at 1350.

No comments: