Tuesday 20 September 2005

Cars in the Bus Station









This sign is at the enterance to the bus station in Newton.
Question; does it mean,
a) I'm lost so I can ignore it.
b) how the hell do I know.
c) I'm a copper. I don't need to know.
d) It means no vehicles but the police don't care so why should I.

Answer d) is correct. There were two police cars parked up the road, you can see one in the photo. I pointed out to one of the police officers that cars should not be in the bus station and the fact that since the road works started in Newton there have been a large increase in the number of cars driving through the bus station. He said "Right mate we'll sort it out." His method of sorting it out was to go and have a chat with his mates in the second police car parked just up the road and wave to the drivers as they drove through the bus station. Well done the 47th best police force in the country.

Foot note:-
There are only 47 police forces in the country to save you asking.

No comments: