Tuesday 19 December 2006

Thank You

Thank you all who pointed out that the phone scam I was persuaded to warn you all about was nought but an urban leyland. I shall have words with a certain person who sent me the email when I next see him. Now you know why I started the post with the words,"I don't usually do this but......."

Anyway, back at work after 16 wonderful days with out having to drive a bus and I have so much to tell you about my first two days back. On Monday I went to Brixham on a 12A and back to Paignton where I had my break. Then back to Brixham this time as a 12, up to Newton, back to Brixham, back to Newton then down to the depot for 20:14 to finish. Tuesday the places were the same but I started from the Harbour and went to Newton First before down to Brixham, back to Newton, down to the depot for break, The afternoon I forget. Who says bus drivers lead exciting lives? No one. Thought so. Well here is a nice picture to cheer you all up.

Nice of the gull just to get in the frame at the right moment.Shame about the FirstBus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im not sure if its just because i work for First group in a place dominated by First group buses and trains but is it just me or does First group seem to be the mosted hated out of all the public transport operators?

David said...

Joint top with Stagecoach in a quick poll I carried out recently in Manchester where both have routes. Never mind Manchester Arriva have arrived.

Anonymous said...

oi oi! Nowt wrong with First Bus that some decent managemant can't fix LOL!

Anonymous said...

I prefer First Bus, it has the most pleasing livery of the 3 big bus groups. I preferred Stagecoach when they had their white stripey livery! And I hate Arriva, their livery is awful! But I'd prefer a return the days of NBC red or green! Much nicer