Tuesday 17 April 2007

Excitement on a Day Off



A day off doesn't always mean a visit to the pub. Some times it's a stroll round town taking a few interesting photos. Like this one in Fleet Walk. Actually I was sitting in a pub, The Cider Press, having a quiet pint. Across the road from the pub there are some shops and reflected in the window of one of the shops I could see what appeared to be a disturbance outside. So I grabbed the camera and went out to find that one of the security personnel from the local Tesco had detained an alleged shoplifter. Mind you when I spoke to the security man later he missed out the word alleged. He can be seen here holding the suspect down while using his radio to call for backup, or maybe the police. He didn't actually look like he needed much backup. A job well done with the minimum of fuss.



After that I went back in the Cider Press to finish my drink.




The Cider Press

No comments: