Sunday 20 May 2007

Sorry about the pridiction.

Well I got half of it right, I did say Chelsea 1, it was the Man U score I got wrong. I don't watch much football but I got down to the pub for 5 to 3 and got a pint. By half past 3 I had drunk the pint and gone for a walk. If they (the teams) had been Rock Bands they would have been booed of the pitch, if they had been bus drivers they would be on a final written warning and I am just glad they ain't my doctor.

Talking of doctors I have my 5 year medical tomorrow. All bus drivers when they start driving a bus and every 5 years after they get to 45, and every year after 65 have to take this medical. It's mostly eye sight and state of heart and am I diabetic or hooked on drugs or alcohol. The company kindly pay the fee but I have to go on my day off and the only time the doctor can see me is 15:30 so it is a day hanging around waiting to see if I can continue driving a bus. After my last hopeless attempt at prediction I will give it a miss this time.
If you are interested in having a look at the form the doctor has to fill in Click Here.

3 comments:

Arriva Driver said...

Good luck David, im sure there is nothing that will stop you being granted the next five years.

Im not due my next PCV medical until 2030... heh.

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your medical. I hope it goes well :)

Best wishes
Matt

Sarah said...

My other half has to get a similar form filled in so he is allowed to go offshore. He's been offshore 2 days in the last 2 years and, like you, had to take a whole day to get it done.