Saturday 16 June 2007

Cash Machine


When we finish work we head for the Pay-in room. Where we pay in all the cash we have collected. We have two cash machines both fairly new. One of them keeps not working. Usually it doesn't take notes so it was a nice change when I went in tonight to find that both machines had an absence of "Out of Order" notices stuck on them. First note went in fine except it did not register the fact that it, the machine, had taken my Bank of England beer token to the value of several pints of beer. I explained this in a very loud voice to the duty controller who said, Must be bust again. Use the other machine." Not a happy end to an otherwise dull and uneventful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ... this is just to let you know that I'm moving my blog. You can now find me at my wordpress blog. Please update your links, and come to my blog warming at my new home...