Thursday 23 August 2007

An Other Rata Change.

Used to be that we had rota changes in May for the summer and at the end of September for the winter, now they seem the turn up every month. As I was finishing work yesterday there was a notice up saying that there were new rotas posted in the rest room and 12 Middles, my rota was affected. I can never work out why they post the new rotas in the rest room which is a 2 minute walk away. Maybe they want us bus drivers to take more exercise. As I had only 2 minutes to get down to the main road to catch my bus home I didn't go and have a look so today I will go in a few minutes early and see what is in store.The big question is how many school runs there are on the duties. Am I to end up in Newton Abbot at 3:45, not good, or at 3:15, good. (The local schools come out at 3:30). Other questions include how many early starts they manage to fit in to my middle rota and where my lunch breaks are. Paignton, good, 30 seconds walk from bus to rest room, or depot, bad, 4 minutes walk up hill from bus to rest room, at least going back is down hill.

We shall see.

No comments: