Tuesday 11 December 2007

Blogger's Block

Hi there, I've been back over a week now and only posted once. I seem to have Blogger's Block. Every time I sit in front of the computer to write a post I think to myself, "I'll just look at the news papers first." An hour later I am still looking at news papers, yesterday I made it to the Madagascar Sport.

It isn't as if nothing was happening down here, it is. Yesterday a bus shelter got knocked down. Not me, not even a bus driver. Police found a car with bus shelter type damage to it's front end a few streets away. It had been stolen by some one who either couldn't drive, not unknown, or some one with a grudge against bus shelters.

Anyway, more later today I promise.

2 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

Not pleased to be back then?

Jimmy said...

well it couldn't be a bus driver, I keep bumping in to Torquay bus drivers in Chichester Bus station.