Thursday 6 March 2008

Exactly What Don't We Need Right Now?

Yeah, got it in one, road works. I got on the bus to go to work and the driver confessed he was 20 minutes down. Now this isn't too bad considering the state of traffic in Torquay town centre. He then admitted he wasn't doing too bad compared with other drivers who were running even later.

"Why?" Said I.

"Road works." Said he. "At the gas works."

Where else?


Nearly got hit by a car in Fleet St this evening, must have been doing 40 mph at least. (The Car that is, not me). I am thinking of starting a third blog called "Cars in Fleet St, is it a conspiracy?" A couple of hours down there with the camera and I would have enough photos of cars driving illegally along Fleet St to keep a magistrate going for months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are they storing a fleet of Androids underneath the road surface by the gas works? Everytime I've gone down there since 2005 they've had roadworks.