Tuesday 29 April 2008

Nice Day


When I when through Torquay this morning at the start of a 9hr 55 min duty the council were down at Belgrave Rd clearing the seaweed away, shows someone in the Town Hall reads this blog. And why not?

Then later on in the day, traffic had been light, not a road work in sight though passengers numbers had been fairly heavy and just as I was thinking "What a nice quiet day." I turned into Midvale Rd on the way to Paignton Bus Station and this was what I saw. Only took 6 minutes for the truck driver to move but it meant there were huge crowds at every stop between PBS and Torquay wondering where I was. No problem for me, I'm a professional.

Just as I stopped at Castle Circus at the top of Torquay the 12 behind me managed to overtake me which was nice of him. He could do some of the work from here to Newton, not that we pick much up between Torquay and Newton at that time in the afternoon and by the time I got to Newton I was back on time. So even with this little hold up Tuesday had been a nice day.

No comments: