Sunday 6 July 2008

Don't feed the Gulls

There I was in Teignmouth. Breakfast was so far in the past you would have had to look it up in a history book. I had 20 minutes waiting time in Teighmouth, a 40 minute drive down to Torquay before it was time for lunch. So Idecided to have a sandwich. Just to fill a small hole in my tum. The first bite wasn't even complete before an old friend from a couple of weeks ago turned up with a mate. I might not have been as hungrey as them but they had no chance. Right outside the bus was a small notice about not feeding the gulls. And besides, I don't want gulls associating Stagecoach buses with food do I? We will have lines of them waiting every time a number 12A turns up in Teignmouth. Some gull could get hurt.

The cats I mention are like the seagulls in that they are always hungrey, the voice in the background is the bus radio and can anyone help me. When I played that clip from file I can hear the sound. When I play it from busdriving or Youtube its silent movie. Anyone any ideas why.

6 comments:

Steve said...

I can hear the sound ok Dave.

Anonymous said...

Reinstall flash player....

Adam D said...

Yep, sound is fine.

They appeared to be putting on a bit of a show, whether that's the camera doing that I have no idea.

HKguy said...

Yep, sound works fine for me too. Have you checked the volume on the actual player window itself? Happened to me a while back when I couldn't hear anything on YouTube. Other than that, not sure why.

Anonymous said...

Working for me also!

Dave said...

Me too. Good one David. - Dave