Saturday 16 January 2010

Rock Walk

Nothing much happens to Rock Walk for years and years. Then I go away for a few days and the place is practically rebuild in my absence. Here work is going on to construct walk ways up to a viewing platform. The whole place will be tastefully lit up to keep the druggies and drunks out, sorry that should read, make the place attractive to holiday makers and us residents. Which will make a change after the last two years of the place looking like a bomb site.

One day soon Rock Walk itself will be resurfaced and provided with lights and the magnificent views of the Bay will be available to all. (Note; Rock Walk is actually the pathway at the top of the cliff but the whole area is now know by everyone as Rock Walk (except the council who continue to use it's old, long winded name. Which is so old and long winded I can't remember what it is) . The trees cut off the views having become overgrown in the 100 years since that were planted and hardly anyone went up there. It remains to be seen if numbers do increase after it is finally reopened)

4 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

well i call it Rock Walk

ex DG said...

As Dave says, Rock Walk is the historic path across the top. The bottom path is Royal Terrace Gardens.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who loves to taste recent things. Presently I'm fabricating my personalized pv panels. I am doing it all alone without the assistance of my men. I am utilizing the net as the only way to acheive that. I stumbled upon a really amazing site which explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps involved in building solar panels.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the data given there is. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be grand and I'd extremely treasure it, cauze I truly lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.