Thursday 1 April 2010

No Work

After working most of the hours God sent over the last 4 weeks it seems I'm not needed this weekend. That doesn't bother me too much but the forcast for the next few days is wet, windy and not all that warm. So it looks like I will spend my time off doing jobs about the house, like reading, blogging and sleeping.

Just to show, if you needed showing, how long the winter has lasted the photo of my Camellia plant. It is just begining to flower, the photo was taken today. Last year it had flowered on Feb 25.

Professor James Lovelock, a scientist with many years experiance in enviromental issues, it was he who suggested the Earth is a living organism which he called Gaia, has got himself in to trouble once again. This time he has said in an interview that it is too late to save the world from the serious effects of climate change. At last some one agrees with me. I have been saying the same thing for years.

No comments: