Friday 2 November 2012

Well, that's me, a retired bus driver.

This is me in Cockington on Tuesday which was a nice sunny day. It was also the penultimate day of bus service 50 which used to run between Paignton and Cockinton.
 
I shall miss my nine trips a day up and down Cockington Lane and I am sure many of my passengers will also.
 
In a few weeks I am of to Australia for Christmas so I'm not all that worried about finding an other bus driving job but come next year when I get back I will have a look round and see what turns up.

4 comments:

Plymothian said...

Good luck and have a great time

Anonymous said...

Yes Good luck Dave ,will miss your comments about Torbay area,cant see as much now the webcam near the balloon as gone,

Steph said...

What a lovely picture! All the best Dave

Retired driver Peter said...

eNJOY YOUR cHRISTMAS IN THE SUN, lOOK FORWARD TO SOME PICTURES BUSES OR NOT BUSES FROM THE aNTIPODES