Monday 18 March 2013

Wednesday Morning, Maybe.


That’s the latest on Fleet St being open to buses. After getting this little snippet of info I continued walking up Fleet St. As I went past the bus stop for the buses going down to the harbour I noticed 3 people at the 12 stop who looked like they were expecting a bus to turn up sometime today. So I went over and explained that the road was closed and they would have to go down to the harbour to catch the bus. Two of them wandered off at once but the third person pointed at the notice and I had a look. It is reproduced here so you can see why they expected the bus at any minute.

 
Click on the photo to enlarge.

Very remiss of Stagecoach not to change all the notices once it became clear that the 19th February date was of the pie in the sky variety.

No comments: