Monday 15 June 2015

Hello again, again.

I have had a lot of comments re drivers hours. I can only suggest you have a look on Gov.org site to see exactly what our beloved government say on the matter. If you are still having problems then have a word with your union.

As for driving over hours because of heavy traffic, well this is OK provided it doesn't happen too often, in my opinion more that once every 3 months would be too often. If it does then the schedules need looking at. Seriously.

No I don't think an overnight break of 8 and half hours is long enough but last time I looked that was the minimum.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

PS I have not been getting your comments recently but I have made an adjustment to the settings so I should get an email when anyone leaves a comment. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again

Unknown said...

Your blogs are easily accessible and quite enlightening so keep doing the amazing work guys.
how much should auto insurance companies give you for auto discounts