Wednesday 2 May 2007

X45 to Plymouth

Here ewe, sorry you know who have gone home and reports of damage are coming in, including one of tar being poured on a town bowling green to form the letters YFA. What of course they did mean was, "We are dickheads."

The other little story is a continuation from a story I heard on Friday that FirstBus are going to run a service from Torquay to Brixham. This is also the 12 route and our most important service in the Bay. Not very nice of FirstBus. I do remember an other bus company trying the same thing a few years ago, but it didn't last. Come to think of it, the company went out of business shortly afterwards. Anyway I went into work today as I usually do and there it was, a declaration of intent; a notice asking for drivers who are interested in driving on the new X45 Paignton to Plymouth route to start in July. FirstBus already run a service X80 to Plymouth. For how much longer I ask myself?

No comments: